TERMS AND CONDITIONS- 24 Month Limited Guarantee
WHAT IS COVERED
• The repair or replacement of your Flow MINI, PRO, NANO OR EMS (Flow Recovery Ltd’s discretion) if it is found to be defective due to faulty materials, workmanship or function within 24 months of purchase or delivery (if any part is no longer available or out of manufacture Flow will replace it with a functional replacement part).
• The replacement of your High Capacity Lithium-ion battery, depending on your product and if it is found to be defective due to faulty materials, workmanship or function within 3 months of purchase or delivery.
• Where this device is sold outside of the EU, this guarantee will only be valid if the device is used in the country in which it was sold.
• Where this device is sold within the EU, this guarantee will only be valid (i) if the device is used in the country in which it was sold or (ii) if the device is used in Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Spain or the United Kingdom.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
Flow does not guarantee the repair or replacement of a product where a defect is a result of:
• Accidental damage, faults caused by negligent use or care, misuse, abuse, neglect, carelessness of operation or handling of the appliance which is not in accordance with the Flow MINI Operating Manual.
• Damage caused by not carrying out the recommended device maintenance.
• Damage caused by the failure to adhere to device cleaning directions.
• Damage caused by the failure to adhere to travel and storage directions.
• Use of the device for anything other than as a handheld sports massager.
• Use of parts not assembled or installed in accordance with the instructions of Flow.
• Use of parts and accessories which are not genuine Flow components.
• Repairs or alterations carried out by parties other than Flow or its authorised agents.
• Damage to the device exceeding the cost of the product.
• Normal wear and tear (e.g. flow heads etc.). If you are in any doubt as to what is covered by your guarantee, please contact the Flow customer support team.
PLEASE NOTE THIS WARRANTY REQUIRES THE DATED PROOF OF PURCHASE
If you are a reseller partner, please contact the appropriate Flow wholesaler, dealer or retailer, from whom you directly purchased the product for warranty and return authorisation procedures.
This warranty is initiated and executed by Flow Sports Technology., Co Ltd. To have the Flow PRO or a part repaired, or replaced under the warranty, it must be returned with shipping prepaid and insured, to Flow Sports Technology Returns Dept, 1709, Foyong Xingwei, JinHao Building, Baoan District, Shenzhen, Guangdong Province. PRC.